- I'm settling in well at the office
- Nuremberg has a very good public transportation system (with a few amusing glitches) that I'm figuring out
- Since I've mastered Germany I flew to Italy on Friday just for the day. My first business trip since the posting to Europe. I was in Parma. The Parma of the ham and the cheese. Maxed out on the ham, the cheese will have to wait till a later visit
- My boss for the duration of my stay in Europe invited me to join him and his girlfriend for dinner at his place here in town. Great people, beautiful apartment and way too much insanely delicious food. The wine and beer did not disappoint either.
- I finally started running. Yay. About 1:40 Saturday and 1:55 on Sunday. I think I'm over my jet lag for real.
Sunday, 15 April 2012
Just Like Starting Over
Again with the John Lennon thing? What's up with that? Well it seems that at least some of what JL thought and wrote has meaning to me in my current situation. Let's dispense with the factual stuff first: